Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sat, April 3rd, 2010, 02:42 AM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

I dont remember the original setting, i think i just bumped it up .1 for the WOT. but after not touching that and changing the timing for the gas i think 2 degrees like the manual said (.5 for every octane rating) the idle wandered. The first time I adjusted it i changed the tire size and timing, the second time loading it i just hit the previous settings spot and then loaded the tune and it ran fine. but yeah I think I will just leave it how it is right now since I am not having any problems with it. I think the last time I loaded a program i just changed the tire size, but im not sure. I think in the morning I will just reload the setting with no changes at all just to make sure nothing happens in the future. and with the tire size I think the speedo is now farther off than when it was, and I used numbers given in the manual for my tire size. oh well lol...

Thanks for all the advise and help