Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Wed, May 26th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Whopper

CredURDead is on a distinguished road
Default Stock 87 tow vs Custom 87 tow

I am just looking over the order form to convert my edge to gryphon and wasn't sure exactly what each option was.

I have a 2005 XLT 5.4 stock intake stock exhaust, can someone explain to me the three calibration levels I should choose for ordering my conversion? I realize things can be downloaded at a later date but don't want to screw up the initial order.

With the edge there were not so many options!

I don't really tow anything but am looking to get more power out of my truck. I still want to save on gas mileage but having a 2005, I don't want to lean out the engine too much either.

I guess my main question is, what are the best options to start off with when converting to the gryphon on the order form for my situation?

Thank you,

Ben
2005 XLT Super Cab, Edge Evolution Level 2, 2.5" Hell Bent Steel Level Kit, Black Halo Projector Headlights, Outland Bull Bar, T-Rex Chrome Grill, LED tails, Chrome Bed Rails, Nitto Terra Grapplers 275/65/18 on OEM Chrome Clad 18s