Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Tue, December 16th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Whopper

wildbillsnj is on a distinguished road
Default Bill from NJ

Hello, just found out about this forums from Bill. My name is Bill also from south, way south Jersey, Cape May. ie exit 0 of the New Jersey Parkway. I have my first Ford F150, its a 2005 FX4 SCrew and I love it. I have been making it my dream truck for 5 months now. Some mods include a S&B CAI, Banks ex., HID headlights and fog, tint all around, custom badges, rain guards, Z2 touch screen with GPS, Sirius, 12in pioneer sub, 600watt kenwood amp, a pro2055 scanner mounted, and led blue lights (for fire dept.) mounted in the grill. Also just ordered a remote start, Rvynil for rear and 3rd brake lights, and led lights to light the bed up. And the best one GRYPHON with custom tunes.