Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Wed, June 16th, 2010, 04:11 PM
tech man

StripperDJ is on a distinguished road
Shout it Out new,but not new

Hello !! Well it looks like it was time to change my name on here, being that I will be employed by PHP in just a few weeks..I will be the new shop guy that shall be doing alot of the work that will be coming in..Let me introduce myself..My name is Brad Scott, I live in toccoa ga( its about 45 minutes from winder) I am 31, a father to two children and a husband to my beautiful wife jennifer. I have been working on powerstrokes since 1997, so these things are nothing new to me. I am looking foward to meeting and hearing from you all..The best way to contact me for now is by email, i listed it in my signature, so feel free to drop me a line and i assure you that i will return a call to you.I am currently working at another job so sometimes it may be a little hard to reach me from 6am to 6pm. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully i will hear from you soon.