Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT

2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT 4.2L, 4.6L and 5.4L equipped F-150s and Mark-LTs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mon, September 20th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Whopper

bigterp is on a distinguished road

I appreciate all the helpfull info.!!

Tonto87, I plan to do the e-fans and then eventually take care of the pulleys, as these seems to be the most logical progression. The more and more I check out FF Dynamics efan kit, the more I like them. They come with dual fans that have a 6000 Total CFM Rating, which should be plenty for my daily driving and occasional towing. They also come with color coded wiring, which HOPEFULLY will make the wiring process easier. I HATE DEALING WITH ELECTRICTY. I'll be sure to give you all a heads up on the FF Dynamics kit once I get them ordered and installed. Thanks again!!!!
Custom Emblem Overlays - Patriot Decals (TERPS) - Krylon Fusion on Tailgate/Door Handles & Stock Fender Flares - 12" Shorty Antenna - Gotts/DVM Mod - DIY Black Headlights - Nightshaded Taillights/3rd Brake Light - XM Radio - SI/DO Magnaflow ExhaustGryphon CS W/ 87, 93 Performance & 87 Tow