Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Thu, June 16th, 2011, 06:00 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by eej711 View Post
I am having the same trouble with the "Internet error encountered". I got an email from Cody today saying my calibration update is ready for download and ive checked and made sure the serial number on my programmer matches the one in the email. i opened peguses clicked "Updates" then "Targeted Function" and that Internet error encountered pops up. Any idea on how to resolve this problem or am i doing something wrong?
If you are seeing the "Targeted Functions" option, your copy of Pegasus is VERY old and could be causing the problem. You should try to update it. Click on [Updates]->[Pegasus Update Manager] and accept any updates it finds. Once updated, the option for custom tunes is [Updates]->[Custom File Download].

If you can't update it and are using Windows 7 (or maybe Vista), it would be best if you uninstalled it and then reinstalled it from the link on PHP's webpage. During the installation, DON'T let it install into a "Program Files" directory: The default installation directory is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\". Instead, try to install it into: ""C:\PHP\". Windows 7 and possibly Vista make it very hard for programs to be updated in the "Program Files" directories.

- Jack