Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Mon, June 1st, 2009, 12:13 AM
Whopper

Justin is on a distinguished road
Default Mods after ordering custom tunes, but before recieiving them

I just have one quick question. I'm waiting for my custom tunes, not sure how far out I am but can't be too long. The problem is that I'm thinking of regearing my truck from 3.55's to 4.10. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do it in the near future. Is there anyway I can adjust my order to have this written into the tunes?
Old Mon, June 1st, 2009, 06:02 AM
Baconator

BlackSTX is on a distinguished road

Good question, as I'm sure there are probably a few people who have, and will do this from time to time. I'm not an authority by any means, but I would think you would want to try and contact Corey or Bill as soon as possible, just in case your tunes are getting work on, or will be in the next couple days....

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.
Old Mon, June 1st, 2009, 08:50 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

I'd say you definitely want to let Bill know about this. He MAY alter your shift points (and pressures?) based on this information.

You CAN, of course, change the GR in the Custom Options, but the effect may not be optimal. However, it would work if you got your custom tunes BEFORE you actually changed your GR.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Mon, June 1st, 2009, 09:43 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

I agree, Guys. If you haven't received your tunes, Justin, give us a shout or drop Bill an e-mail. Be sure to put something in the subject saying CHANGE TO CUSTOM TUNES or something like that.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019