Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Tue, September 22nd, 2009, 10:23 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

My wife would like to get me into one of those too!
But in the past few weeks I have showed her the great value in owning a pick up also.
True sometimes seating is a PIA especially with the counsel shift(5people). But when I do dirty jobs like landscaping at the house that bed is sure easier to wash out.
I remind her our family isn't growing anymore, so what's my wife's point? I don't know?

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, September 22nd, 2009, 10:38 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

jimmyv13 is on a distinguished road

Different points in our lives, definitely. One thing we agreed on....when it'm my turn to get a new vehicle, I get to get anything I want...here I come diesel power!!!!
Old Wed, October 7th, 2009, 08:05 AM

Just wondering if this was in the works...
Old Thu, October 8th, 2009, 01:56 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

We absolutely love our Expy. I don't really ever haul anything, at least for now, so the bed isn't all that critical for us. It sure is nice to throw a couple suitcases in the back along with a cooler and some snacks and be good for a 6-8 hour ride. All I'm really lacking is the overhead DVD, but the kids use a small portable one and it actually works nicely because they can take it out and use it in a hotel or wherever we happen to be.

Anyway, the 07-08 Expy code is in the works but if you need something quick, the SCT will be the way to go.

Oh... and my Expy will beat most of the F-150s in the area. I haven't lost against one yet. The 3.31 gearing actually seems to help the engine produce more torque by increasing load and letting the engine pull harder. I've seen trucks go with shorter gears and actually lose performance because of load loss on the engine. Go figure...

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Thu, October 8th, 2009, 07:07 AM

Bill, thanks for the heads up. I don't need anything quick and I'd rather buy from you anyway, so whenever it's ready, I'll take one.
Old Tue, January 5th, 2010, 08:00 AM

We took our first extended trip in the Expy over the holiday break. We logged a little over 1500 miles, towing a 2 place snowmobile trailer for about 700 of it. Mileage was fair...just under 20MPG w/o the trailer and 13-14 with. I'm hoping those numbers will go up a bit with the programmer...
Old Tue, January 5th, 2010, 09:32 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Hopefully within the next month ot two something will get finalized at edge so PHP can start to offer the programmers for the 09+ F150's and the 07+ Expy's.
So just be patient its right around the corner.
The big part of the wait has been with Ford releasing calibrations.
Glad you had a good trip.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.