Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer (Disabled)

Gryphon Programmer (Disabled)
Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Fri, May 29th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Whopper

Mexico Dan is on a distinguished road

Right on Bill. Your reputation precedes you. Looking forward to the new tunes.
Old Fri, May 29th, 2009, 08:54 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

I'd like to point out that the new features Bill has put into Pegasus are already helping to untangle "knotty" problems. Now, everyone - do your part! Update to the newest, best version of Pegasus and "register" your device! I've done it - I'm not expecting any tunes, but I'm happy to get any free upgrades that might come my way for doing so.

- Jack
Old Sat, May 30th, 2009, 01:27 AM
Double Whopper

jumpn is on a distinguished road

I ordered Feb 23rd. Should be expecting mine any day now. Mine was number 1590. Sent my hex code in back on March 1st. Corey updated me back in April that it should be close. I understand the health issues they are dealing with. I emailed them just now to check on my order. Hoping I didn't get missed. I've downloaded the latest Pegasus, returned my truck to stock and tried to download just in case I missed an email, but no file. I was really hoping for today Thanks for listening.
Old Sun, May 31st, 2009, 09:32 PM
Whopper

Rxyb is on a distinguished road

Will the "last updated on" change as Bill works on them or only when he himself updates the current number? So when I check and it still says:
"Current working invoice #1620
Last updated 05/26/2009"
Does this mean he has not done any since (due to caring for his poor wife's post-surgical needs) or he is simply keeping us on the edge of our seats until he tells us where he is actually at?

I'm extra currious as I'm #1661 and I ordered custom tow tunes to pull my travel trailer to Alaska when I move to Anchorage in 1 week.
Old Sun, May 31st, 2009, 11:27 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

I'm only guessing, of course, but I'd have to say the number represents which invoice/tune he has actually uploaded. And, I'd also have to say that Corey's operation has brought everything to a halt, for a while.

- Jack
Old Mon, June 1st, 2009, 08:50 AM
Whopper

T&Df150 is on a distinguished road

I finally pulled the trigger and boxed up my Edge and dropped it off at the UPS Store on the 30th. Now starts the weight.
Old Mon, June 1st, 2009, 11:41 AM
PHP RULES!!!

dsilva584 is on a distinguished road

No attached device was located.
Using registered device Serial Number 1639.

The Custom Calibration file is built for PCM code TEGE3E3.
This update was applied on 06/01/2009.

Current working invoice number is: 1642.
Update information was last updated on: 06/01/2009.

WHYYYYY the one day I don't bring my truck to work my tunes are ready!!!Now i have to wait till 5... drive home... load it up... and test it...i could be testing right now!!plus we have a chance of rain this afternoon ...

quick question about gears....this afternoon i am going to my truck 4x4 fab guy in town (family friends) to order some gears for my truck. i have a 4.6 with 33inch tires and was looking at getting some 4.30's installed. Do you think this gear is a good choice?? I would like to have a little more UMMMPHH then stock.
Old Mon, June 1st, 2009, 01:04 PM
Whopper

jjntj2003 is on a distinguished road

just downloaded my tunes fill like a freakin 6year old at christmas now for the fam to leave so i can install them. two questions are my gear ratio and tire calibration right now or do i have to change the settings to get speedo right?
Old Mon, June 1st, 2009, 02:09 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjntj2003 View Post
just downloaded my tunes fill like a freakin 6year old at christmas now for the fam to leave so i can install them. two questions are my gear ratio and tire calibration right now or do i have to change the settings to get speedo right?
1. They should be if that's what you put on the order.

2. Load tunes and take it for a test run along with a gps.

My tire size was set at 2465(7 percent) changed it to 2484(6.3 percent). So you may have to play with squish factor numbers a little bit.

Congrats on getting your tunes!

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Mon, June 1st, 2009, 02:16 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthorxz400 View Post
No attached device was located.
Using registered device Serial Number 1639.

The Custom Calibration file is built for PCM code TEGE3E3.
This update was applied on 06/01/2009.

Current working invoice number is: 1642.
Update information was last updated on: 06/01/2009.

WHYYYYY the one day I don't bring my truck to work my tunes are ready!!!Now i have to wait till 5... drive home... load it up... and test it...i could be testing right now!!plus we have a chance of rain this afternoon ...

quick question about gears....this afternoon i am going to my truck 4x4 fab guy in town (family friends) to order some gears for my truck. i have a 4.6 with 33inch tires and was looking at getting some 4.30's installed. Do you think this gear is a good choice?? I would like to have a little more UMMMPHH then stock.
Congrats on getting your tunes!

I would go 4.56. More common and more available than 4.30. Second choice would be 4.10 for the same reason.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.