Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Phoenix Switch-On-The-Fly Chip (DISCOUNTINUED)

Phoenix Switch-On-The-Fly Chip (DISCOUNTINUED) Power Hungry no longer sells the Phoenix/TS chip, but if you need custom tuning we can recommend
a few really good tuners that will be able to still provide tuning and support for your chip.

If you have any other questions or comments about the Phoenix/TS chip, please post it here.

Old Mon, January 30th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Whopper Junior

rrkaunis is on a distinguished road

Sorry. I didn't mean to get anyone in trouble if I did. I just told her you said it wouldn't be a problem and a relatively easy thing to change. I got the chip in the mail today and the paper it came with says I have a 65 hp tow tune instead of a 65 hp daily driver on the invoice. Are those pretty much the same for a manual transmission? I'm not too concerned about it, just curious.
Old Mon, January 30th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

for a manual they are almost identical, I have the same tune on my phoenix and I don't notice much of a difference between that and the 80dd... just some extra smoke with the 80