Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 06:17 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Uh oh... no file attached.

Please resend with the file you saved on your computer attached.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Go bigger !

mxriderae is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Can ya sleep on the plane?
it is just two hours flying .. .. i spend those two hours in trying to sleep
Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Me, too! I can sleep anywhere. Just try not to .

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 06:30 PM

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Okay, so that scuttles that idea. The file is not corrupted and loads correctly on this end.

This leaves only the possibility that the computer may be causing an issue when trying to expand the compressed files. Since the software doesn't recognize that the calibration file is registered to your programmer and the software clearly indicates that the programmer is serial number 1750, that's the only thing we have left.

Do you have another computer we can try? Or I can try an alternate compression routine?

Let me know.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Go bigger !

i can try with other computer but tomorrow !?
Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 06:40 PM

Tomorrow is fine. I will also try an alternate compression routine that may help.

E-mail when you're ready and we'll try again. I'm sorry we couldn't get it straightened out this evening but we'll get it figured out and get you going.

Take care and have a safe flight.

(678) 890-1110

Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Go bigger !

you too thanx
Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 06:59 PM

MX,

I have included another compression routine in the Pegasus software and rebuilt your calibration file. You might want try this on your existing computer to see if it works.
  • Run Pegasus
  • Go to [Updates] -> [Pegasus Update Manager]
  • Apply all current software updates (v2.01.0591 should be the current)
After the software is updated, try the [Targeted Functions] again. This different compression routine is a bit slower than the current one we normally use which is why we phased it out. However, it should work. Of course, it should have worked before so...

If this doesn't work, let me know and we'll hopefully be able to get it working on another computer.

Take care.

(678) 890-1110

Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 07:45 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

I want to interject a comment here. We normally don't see this kind of interaction with a member and Bill, because it mostly happens behind the scenes. (When it's all happening in America, it is often done by phone.)

Can all of us get a feel for the time involved in this sort of thing? Can you appreciate the level of personal care that is being shown here?

Sorry for sounding like a "cheerleader" (and I have lousy legs), but these kinds of activities (by Bill) are what eats up all his time. No wonder it takes so long to get a tune out.

And, for those of you that read an earlier post of mine, the problems are NOT always the fault of the member. I should not have implied that.

I am firmly convinced you will not find better customer service than what you get from PHP!

- Jack
Old Sun, July 19th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Gotta add something, too. While Bill was trying to help out mx, I noticed that just about everyone on the forum was checking out this thread. I told Billy that it was pretty cool... kind of like being a fly on the wall for some. Just thought it was interesting.

Thank you for your kind comments, Jack. The majority of our customers (who have no problems, thank goodness! ) have no idea how much Billy does to help out those who DO have issues and that these things sometime take precedence over other things on his TO DO List -- even on a Sunday (or -- say -- 10 straight hours over July 4th weekend ). It happens.

I hope everyone reading this has a spectacular evening, and please know that we value each and every one of you.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019