Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 1999 to 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel

1999 to 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel equipped Super Duty and Excursion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Wed, February 15th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Whopper Junior

hypo28968 is on a distinguished road
Default Disappointed customer cts

Hello I have never posted on here before and have not had to use this method on contacting a business on one of their products but it is my last attempt. I apologize if this is in the wrong location as well, like I said I don't get on these forums often. About a year and a half ago I purchased a cts (edge touch screen) for my 02 350 from power hungry with custom tunes, after I had installed stage II single shot injectors in it and a hypermax turbo kit and was running brand x tuner the engine blew up. So I built a new engine with a new block all forged and then installed bills tuner have had nothing but problems ever since, and now I am back running brand x tuner while I look at this $800 speedometer that gets about 10 mpg and runs 1000 egt while pulling a empty trailer on its tow or stock tune,which the main reason I took it off was how poorly the trans shifting was it would've cost me a trans if it was left on. Mind you brand x is the one that blew the engine so i bought php which supposedly was the remedy far from it in my opinion. So far I tried to call that worked a couple times then it was he's working on the tunes and the changes made didn't fix the problems. I went as far as sending them graphs of different pids from IDS and have never been contacted again so I gave up for about a year ago. By no means am I pointing fingers at a person at php but I think this is a group problem with communication I hope anyway I didn't see this group as one to take one order and run as Bill told me that when you purchase a CUSTOM tune it is custom and mine is in no way custom for my setup. Any help on how to get this resolved would be a great help and appreciated.
Thanks,JB