Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Thu, December 10th, 2009, 09:03 AM
T. Terry

ttcbr600rr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post
Instead of tagging a thread with a resolved issue you can go here:
http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=103
I wouldn't like for your post here to get ignored.
Feel free to start a thread on when your going to be receiving your order.

Thanks for the insight..
Old Thu, December 10th, 2009, 06:52 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by secstang03 View Post
You are correct. Email seemed to do the trick. I was able to talk with Bill and explain all of my experiences and he was very informative and understanding. He said that he will get it resolved.

BTW, From one small business owner to the next, I do understand that you guys are busy and and possibly experiencing growing pains. We have had to staff up to accommodate as well as staff down to accommodate and keep our doors open during this economic down turn. I have also had to turn away potential clients in fear that I could not serve them as well as I should be able to.

Please do not take the above the wrong way. I am not trying to insinuate that PHP should change their business plan but rather sympathizing with you guys. I know PHP has an awesome product and many satisfied customers like myself. Just a little frustrating when I am not sure why my truck is acting up and what harm it may cause it and what exactly I should do in the mean time. (besides return to stock and who wants to do that?!?! )

Keep up the hard work as I am sure you know it will all pay off. And, I apologize for being so persistent. I have been told that a lot and it works for me and against me.

Thanks for your product and all you guys do to make a truck run like it should from the factory!
My sister (who is in sales) keeps telling me that we should just raise our prices and settle with fewer sales. I definitely do see her point, though. In the 13 years we've been together, we've experienced both ends of the financial spectrum, and we certainly know what it's like to want something and not have the money to get it. We really LIKE making our products affordable, and it's worth it to us to work crazy hours to (hopefully!) make sure all of our customers are taken care of (of course, this doesn't always happen as planned :o). FWIW, as of last Friday, we changed our phone hours to give us some more time on the forum to take care of our customer's needs!

Thank you so much for your support and for taking the time to post. And for Heaven's sake, if your truck isn't running right, put the darn thing back to stock until the problem is fixed!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019