Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Closed Thread

Old Tue, May 5th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Whopper

rngprerunner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post

Now, if you are really looking for answers, please DO PM Corey. The forum is really not the place to try to put "pressure" on them.

- Jack
Done that. I have three outstanding PM's to Corey over the last week that haven't been answered.
Old Tue, May 5th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Double Whopper

Location: 2nd star to the right, straight on 'til morning(Ohio)
SubiGT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rngprerunner View Post
Done that. I have three outstanding PM's to Corey over the last week that haven't been answered.
I have had email and PM to Corey go un-answered as well.

No pressure, just a fact.

I'll wait patiently for my tunes, but communication with Corey is an ongoing issue that contributes to the experiences related in this thread.

I'm pretty sure I'm 2 weeks behind in the queue because I sent my Hex code to her in an email and a PM that went un-answered. I finally resent the PM to Bill after 2 weeks of patience, and he put me in the queue.

I'm not complaining, only relating. PHP is my choice now, and will be my choice again when I order my 6.2L Raptor.
Old Tue, May 5th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

@ the OP I would think you would be getting close, because I am right at 12 weeks and was told last week that I was about fifth in line, and was susposed to be done this past week/end, but I guess with the problems last week that didn't happen. I believe I have a pm or so floating around out in web world.hehe
Old Tue, May 5th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Whopper

jjntj2003 is on a distinguished road

i"ve got a few pm's and e-mails floating also just trying to be positive about the no replies thinking they are working so hard they don't have time to answer 24 hrs a day. hope i'm close to the top now.
Old Tue, May 5th, 2009, 11:10 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I bought mine before the sale... yea I got hosed on that too... LOL

I ordered my Gryphon on February 3rd.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with the product so far and service has been fine, but when I have a friend order tunes from another company and get them the next day I start to feel a little...
You guys the product is worth the wait. Just be patient.
Bill just got overwhelmed to quickly and did not expect this to take off like it did.
Those next day tunes "magic bullets" with extra on the side to expidite them.
Probaly taking previously written tunes that are "close". So then how are they different than the canned tunes then?

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, May 6th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Whopper

pickemuptruck13 is on a distinguished road

I ordered mine on January 21st and sent in my hex code on the 26th. Still have not received mine. I tried to get in touch a couple of times over the months but finally got to talk to Bill 2 weeks ago yesterday, and he said mine would be done that Thursday. I have tried to call a couple of times with no luck. I know there busy i am trying my best to be patient. Just wish there was a better way of communication.
Old Wed, May 6th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Whopper

rngprerunner is on a distinguished road

Just got word from the head office that mine are ready. Now I just have to get through eight hours of work before I can go home and play with them... oh the torture!

Thanks Corey and Bill!
Old Wed, May 6th, 2009, 12:47 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

I know a growing business is a headache. But guys keep calling Corey says she's answering the phones. Keep emailing them Corey says she's replying to them. The one problem with the emails is that they maybe getting filtered out by their spam filter. Keep those pm's going.

Just don't give up after 2 or 3 times. This is my best advice for you guys.

Good things come to those who wait.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, May 6th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Let the Mud come!!!

twintips_17 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Just got word from the head office that mine are ready. Now I just have to get through eight hours of work before I can go home and play with them... oh the torture!

Thanks Corey and Bill!
When did you order yours?

SUPERcrew
AF1, EDGE, and EFANS with Magnaflow Exhast SISO.
Expy Console and Rear Seat Swap! Eagle 16's with 285-75/16 ST's
Gryphon Tuner soon to have custom tunes by PHP!
Old Wed, May 6th, 2009, 01:00 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:

Thanks Corey and Bill!
Good! Hopefully, some of the rest of you who have been waiting so long are not far behind.

It might be good to remember though, that every email, PM or phone call to PHP regarding the custom program wait time actually delays them even more! Even if it's nothing more than Corey asking Bill, "Where's Joe's tune in the queue?", it forces Bill to break his concentration to answer. :sadface:

It WOULD be nice if we could all save the PMs, emails and phone calls for actual PROBLEMS, that can't be resolved here on the forum! Lars and I are trying to learn as much as we can so we can help everyone, and others have come in with great advice too. So, give us all a chance, don't contact PHP unless we can't help. Don't bug them about "When do I get my tune?". And, I know this is asking a lot, but could we try?

- Jack
Closed Thread