Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Fri, October 30th, 2009, 06:38 AM
Bacon King

RobbyMartin is on a distinguished road
Default A friend wants one for his Chevy

Is there a tuner similar to the Gryphon with gauges and customization for Chevy's?

I showed a friend the Gryphon/PHP website and he was stoked and was hoping to find something for his 2000 Suburban 1500.

I'm just trying to help a guy out with some direction.
Old Fri, October 30th, 2009, 10:36 AM
who knows ??

Georgia Diesel is on a distinguished road

Not really sure about something with gauges. The best thing for a chevy is EFI LIVE. There are many people around with it. Let me know where he is located and i will help you find someone that can custom tune it for you.
crew cab 4-wheel drive 03 f-250 6 uh oleaker.4 inch staight pipe..12 years of being a diesel tech..i love helping others..feel free to call with any concerns..706-244-4955 got the truck put back to factory tuning the day she rolled of the factory line, TEC3..ficm,tcm,ecm...php is the best