Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Mon, November 16th, 2009, 05:03 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

If you're ordering a new unit, Corey tries to ship it within 48 hours. It is sent by UPS and you receive a tracking number. But, since she's sick, things may take a bit longer.

- Jack
Old Mon, November 16th, 2009, 05:33 PM
The Eyes of TX R upon U!

bconnaway is on a distinguished road

alright. i ordered it today around noonish and never got an email or anything. so i sent bill a pm, but still havent heard back. wondering if i did everything right... or if everything is just crazy there so things are just kinda backed up and they'll get to things as soon as they can.
Old Mon, November 16th, 2009, 07:38 PM
PHP Groupie

Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bconnaway View Post
alright. i ordered it today around noonish and never got an email or anything. so i sent bill a pm, but still havent heard back. wondering if i did everything right... or if everything is just crazy there so things are just kinda backed up and they'll get to things as soon as they can.
You MAY or may not get an email acknowledgment. I know, it would be nice if you did. But, if your credit card gets charged, you KNOW they got the order, and, then I can absolutely guarantee you will get your Gryphon, so much so that I'd be willing to refund the cost of the unit myself if that didn't happen.

Look for a shipping notice in 2-3 days. Hopefully, there won't be any delay.

- Jack
Old Mon, November 16th, 2009, 07:58 PM
The Eyes of TX R upon U!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
You MAY or may not get an email acknowledgment. I know, it would be nice if you did. But, if your credit card gets charged, you KNOW they got the order, and, then I can absolutely guarantee you will get your Gryphon, so much so that I'd be willing to refund the cost of the unit myself if that didn't happen.

Look for a shipping notice in 2-3 days. Hopefully, there won't be any delay.

- Jack
only thing is i never put in my credit card details anywhere. i filled out the pdf order form with my billing address, shipping address, and all the truck specs, then emailed that. Gryphon for free? Yes please.
Old Mon, November 16th, 2009, 08:57 PM
PHP Groupie

Quote:
only thing is i never put in my credit card details anywhere. i filled out the pdf order form with my billing address, shipping address, and all the truck specs, then emailed that. Gryphon for free? Yes please.
Ah, I don't know for sure, but you may not get anything with that approach. Let us know if you do!

- Jack
Old Mon, November 16th, 2009, 10:53 PM
The Eyes of TX R upon U!

wait. so did i order it wrong? i went to php.com and clicked order forms, then gas gryphon, filled it all out, saved it, then emailed it to corey's email that was on the form.
Old Mon, November 16th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Whopper

mediumfast is on a distinguished road

i did exactly the same thing a week ago. followed the instructions but have yet to get an invoice or give credit card information....i understand corey is sick and that's who i sent it to. will fax the order form tonight. i also called but couldn't reach anyone. c'mon php, i got cash help me spend it.
Old Tue, November 17th, 2009, 08:27 AM
PHP Groupie

Quote:
wait. so did i order it wrong? i went to php.com and clicked order forms, then gas gryphon, filled it all out, saved it, then emailed it to corey's email that was on the form.
Oh heck! Sorry, bconnaway and mediumfast. I just reviewed the order form and I see Corey's changed it. :o I've got to learn how to keep up with the times, but I'm an old dog and I don't learn new tricks easily!

You both did fine. I guess you'll just have to wait for Corey to get well enough to "process" your order and provide you with the payment details. Sorry for the confusion!

- Jack
Old Wed, November 18th, 2009, 05:13 AM
Whopper

Swackly is on a distinguished road

Im in the same vote as the other two. I sent in order form last Thursday and haven't heard back yet?
Old Wed, November 18th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Whopper

mediumfast is on a distinguished road

Corey emailed me the invoice today and I paid for it. I imagine it will be shipped soon.

Thanks,