Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 2008 to 2010 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel

2008 to 2010 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel equipped Super Duty

Old Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 09:21 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
2009 Calibrations are Here!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Gryphon now supports the calibrations for the 2009 6.4L -- as well as the latest reflashes for the 2008s!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, January 29th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Big J

jasfaa is on a distinguished road

What does this mean? I have an 08 with the latest flash. has something changed in the past month or so?
Old Sun, February 1st, 2009, 11:21 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Did you receive the "Reflash" notice for your 6.4L? There is a recall notice that went out to customer in early to mid January asking them to come in for a calibration update. This update addresses Regen issues as well as some shifting issues.

We've already included support for the latest reflash. All you'd need to do is use the Gryphon Update Manager to download the latest calibration fileset and you're good to go.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Sun, February 1st, 2009, 05:07 PM
Big J

Bill,

I had mine done in november. Lenny from Dynomite diesel sent you the file when I bought my unit because the unit would not work. If nothing has changed then I should be okay and wanted to double check.
Old Mon, February 2nd, 2009, 05:49 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

There have been calibration updates as of mid-January. You should have received a recall notice from Ford about it. These new calibration are only supported on calibration version 1.02.0681 (or higher).

If you get me the HEX code of your file again, I can tell you if it's the latest version or not, although based on what you've indicated I'd assume it is not the latest.

Hope this helps.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Mon, February 2nd, 2009, 11:46 PM
Big J

yes it does. i will call you this week to discuss this and other questions i have had. Tranny has been acting weird on long trips which I don't take often but i am hoping this update will take care of that since it happened again today.
Old Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 12:52 AM
Bacon King

bbbxcursion is on a distinguished road

Did Ford implement the flash counter yet on the 6.4's?
Old Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 06:01 PM
Big J

I believe the answer to this is yes.
Old Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 06:10 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

We're not sure about a flash counter, but there is a flash timer.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019