Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Thu, May 3rd, 2012, 09:04 AM
Whopper Junior

Superdin is on a distinguished road
Default Purchased a used Gryphon

Good Morning,
I am new to the world of programmers so please bear with me! I bought a used Gryphon last night, verified that it was set to zero, etc. I have a 2008 F350 with the 6.4L PSD. All of the gauges work great and I havent tried any tunes yet. From talking with the previous owner, the unit was originally purchased for the F150 and then reporgrammed for the F350. I guess my questions are as follows:

The unit has been off a truck for over a year, should I be hooking it to my computer to verify that all of the software is current?

Is there anything I need to do beyond plug and go? The manual he has is for the F150 from when he originally purchased it

Finally, I noticed that all of the links regarding the 6.4L programming are now disabled, does that mean you no longer support this unit?

Thanks in advance for any help!!