Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > International Navistar Medium Duty Vehicles > 1998 to 2003 International 3000 & 4000 Series

1998 to 2003 International 3000 & 4000 Series T444e, DT466, and DT530 equipped trucks and buses.

Old Mon, January 11th, 2021, 03:47 PM
Whopper

Veedubfreak86 is on a distinguished road
Default T444E mods ?

So if you are on this forum its probably because PHP will be releasing orian set up soon

I know I am talking to myself right now but my hope and intent is to document complementing mods once orian is available little bit by a little bit

my thoughts, for now, will be a wicked wheel 2, see how things go, then a new performance hpop, injectors then a new turbo

I have a family and in the military so this will take some time both financially and finding time, but if anyone else finds this thread jump in and share your thought on upgrades
Old Mon, January 11th, 2021, 07:27 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

One of our Alpha Testers (Joe Steel, the one we did the video of) has a modified HPOP, upgraded turbo, and our tunes. He is definitely interested in getting injectors at some point, so we'll see how that goes. It makes for a really good combination, especially if you have a later model MD Allison and can get 6th gear unlocked.

We'd be happy to work with you on your setup as it progresses. The tuning is fairly static for the factory configurations, but we can easily modify it for more custom applications.

I hope this is helpful.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!