Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Sun, March 4th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Default For Former FICM Customers

For customers who had their FICMs reprogrammed by PHP prior to January 1, 2012, we will change your FICM tune to one of our new Atlas or Hercules calibrations for $50 + shipping. FICMs MUST BE SHIPPED TO US; we will not use remote programmers for this service, as there are many customers waiting in queue for a programmer. I will create a new form for this service that will be on our website later this week.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, March 7th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Whopper

DaveG is on a distinguished road

Does it have to be the same unit? The one Bill flashed in sept just died and the replacements on the way
Old Wed, March 7th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

No, if you already paid once for a FICM reprogram, we will only charge you $50 + shipping to program it again -- even if the first one died.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, March 7th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Whopper

DaveG is on a distinguished road

Sweetness. I'll be getting with you guys shortly then.
Old Thu, March 8th, 2012, 05:37 PM
electro-mechanical geek

eabrust is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
FICMs MUST BE SHIPPED TO US; we will not use remote programmers for this service,
Hi Corey & Bill,

If we own an original Gryphon (monochrome), can I send in an order form for a FICM upgrade to be remote programmed using my Gryphon? (I know I used my personal Gryphon to do ECM rollback remotely a while back). If so, is there any special way of filling out order form to do so?

Thanks!
Eric
EGR deleted
Bypass coolant and oil filters
4" Turboback
Old Thu, March 8th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Nope, the only way we can verify that it's the original FICM that we programmed is if we have it in our hands. Sorry!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, March 8th, 2012, 05:44 PM
electro-mechanical geek

eabrust is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Nope, the only way we can verify that it's the original FICM that we programmed is if we have it in our hands. Sorry!

Thanks for the quick answer Corey, but that contradicts what you said a few posts up about it not needing to be the same FICM (not trying to argue, just pointing out what you said.... )

- edited as I forgot to ask about the differences from the 'old' and 'new'.....

For reference, which one out of the new economy, Atlas 40, Atlas 80, and the Hercules FICM flashes, is the orignal FICM reflashes PHP did (I had an original without Inductive heat) most like? is the economy and the original mostly the same?

And if you order a new one to replace the old, do you still decide if you want the I/H or non-I/H? Sorry, didn't see it in the new descriptions on the website

Thanks again
Eric
EGR deleted
Bypass coolant and oil filters
4" Turboback

Last edited by eabrust; Thu, March 8th, 2012 at 06:03 PM.
Old Thu, March 8th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

That happened to be a special circumstance, Eric. There is more to that story than what is posted on the forum.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, March 13th, 2012, 05:43 PM
atk

atk is on a distinguished road

just noticed customers can buy a programmer with all 4 calibrations. my question is how well will these calibrations work with my current SCT custom tunes(done by BILL)? will i need to purchase new custom tunes? thanks......

Tuned by PHP.... SCT-X3.... Mbrp duals....and more....
Old Wed, March 14th, 2012, 06:54 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by eabrust View Post
Thanks for the quick answer Corey, but that contradicts what you said a few posts up about it not needing to be the same FICM (not trying to argue, just pointing out what you said.... )

- edited as I forgot to ask about the differences from the 'old' and 'new'.....

For reference, which one out of the new economy, Atlas 40, Atlas 80, and the Hercules FICM flashes, is the orignal FICM reflashes PHP did (I had an original without Inductive heat) most like? is the economy and the original mostly the same?

And if you order a new one to replace the old, do you still decide if you want the I/H or non-I/H? Sorry, didn't see it in the new descriptions on the website

Thanks again
Eric
All of our calibrations now have the latest inductive heating strategy. We don't offer them without i/h anymore.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019