Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Old Mon, January 11th, 2021, 03:29 PM
Whopper

Veedubfreak86 is on a distinguished road
Default PNW new guy

Hello everyone , I currently own a 99 4700lp t444e, 6+ trans, 180” wheel base flatbed

I primarily use it to pull my toy hauler and transport VW for myself and friends

I am super excited about the hopeful soon to be released orian software as my truck utilizes the single ecu/pcm and it’s a bit lacking in power for my taste, I was hoping to hop in with the beta tester guys but was working overseas and didn’t know when I be back state side but luckily I made it home in time for Christmas and will just have to wait my turn to buy it

Thank you all for having me and I am glad that forums are still around most have died of to the FB generation or lost all hope after the photobucket redactions
Anyone else from the PNW ?

Old Mon, January 11th, 2021, 07:23 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

First off...

Glad to have you with us.

Now... I had to re-read your post because I swear I though you said you had a VW Transporter and I got all excited. You may have one for all I know, but I realized that you said you "transport VW for myself and friends" and I was a little deflated.

Moving forward.

We're not done with selecting BETA Testers. If you've already submitted a request, then you may be contacted here shortly. If not, please get in touch with me and I'll be happy to add you to the list.

Now, when you say PNW, are we talking the US, Canada, or Alaska? Inquiring minds want to know.

Yeah, the forum is still a little quiet. We just got the server back up about 2 months ago and we're trying to get it built back up. I don't expect it to be like FTE, PowerStroke.org, or anything like that, but we'd like to see a nice group of folks come in and get back to the original idea of sharing a common interest revolving around a love for all things automotive. We'll just have to see how it goes.

Anyway, catch you around the threads.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Mon, January 11th, 2021, 11:03 PM
Whopper

Veedubfreak86 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
We're not done with selecting BETA Testers. If you've already submitted a request, then you may be contacted here shortly. If not, please get in touch with me and I'll be happy to add you to the list.

I have not sent a request, I kinda figured you guys had made your selection. if you could point me in the right direction to submit an application that be amazing

Now, when you say PNW, are we talking the US, Canada, or Alaska? Inquiring minds want to know.

as for PNW thats the NW corner of the continental US. I am located in WA state up on the Olympic peninsula but travel to OR monthly or more to see family

Yeah, the forum is still a little quiet.

the fact you guys have spent the time to get it up and running again after being down and being as involved as you are in response speaks volume to you and the company
my response in green thank you
Old Tue, January 12th, 2021, 07:11 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedubfreak86 View Post

as for PNW thats the NW corner of the continental US. I am located in WA state up on the Olympic peninsula but travel to OR monthly or more to see family.
The only reason I asked is that in some interpretations PNW would include BC, although it's commonly considered the upper corner of the continental US. More to the point, I didn't want to make any assumptions if you happened to be Canadian.

I'll drop you a PM shortly regarding the information we need for BETA testing. Keep an eye out.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!