Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Tue, December 9th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
PHP's MySpace Page

Hey there!

For those of you who don't know, PHP has its own MySpace page at www.myspace.com/powerhungryperformance. (Bill's blog is definitely worth a glance!) Take a look if you have a minute, and if you like what you see, send us a Friend Request :puter:-- the more, the merrier!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019

Last edited by Corey Cohron RIP; Wed, December 10th, 2008 at 08:39 PM.
Old Tue, December 9th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Double Whopper

Extreme Justice will become famous soon enough

I just read your Blog's and all I can say is WOW. If you need someone to help get the PHP name around here in Edmonton, I'd be glad to help. Contact vendors or supply you with names of vendors. There is no doubt, that anyone I know that has an F-150 or F-350 Diesel, I will definately send them your way. One of the reasons I decided to upgrade my Edge to the Gryphon was because of the help you provided to people in the other forums. It's so hard now to find customer service and satisfaction these days. A big hats off to you and your family. Hopefully with the help of many (true) friends and all the satisfied customers we can make PHP a household name.

Bill
Old Mon, December 15th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Bill,

Thanks for the kind words. Most people don't know the history of PHP. We sat back idly and let that definitely peculiar tuning company make up lies about us to anyone stupid enough to listen, and Bill finally had to get it off his chest. That's just not how to treat anyone -- especially someone who was supposed to be a friend. Heck! Even now, we wouldn't do the same kinds of things to THEM, and they deserve it!

Our MySpace blog is our way of making sure that some people know the truth. The whole experience has been a good life lesson for us, as well as Wil and Liam.

Thanks for the support!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019

Last edited by Corey Cohron RIP; Sun, January 4th, 2009 at 11:44 PM.
Old Tue, January 6th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

This post was one of the originals, and I thought I'd bump it back up since we have so many new members who might not have seen it.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, January 7th, 2009, 12:56 AM
Wildest of Willy's

Pullin'Fool is on a distinguished road

Wild Willy on YOUR friends list!!
Old Sat, January 10th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Is it YOU, though?

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, January 12th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Wildest of Willy's

Pullin'Fool is on a distinguished road

me? is that you? you! yep, it's me .......
Old Mon, January 12th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Cool beans. Looks like we have good taste in friends! :highfive:

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, January 25th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Just put a wonderfully positive post on our MySpace Blog if anyone's interested.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Closed Thread