Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Classified Ads

Classified Ads You got it and don't want it? You need it and can't find it? Put it here and you just might get lucky!

Closed Thread

Old Tue, August 18th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Mr Clean

Lariat4x485 is on a distinguished road
Default tan honeycomb grille

Hey, I am looking for a honeycomb grilled tan with the chrome surround in good conditions for a 2006 Ford F150 Lariat.
Old Tue, August 18th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Bacon King

Sburn will become famous soon enoughSburn will become famous soon enough
Default Grille Exchange

Lariat4x485,

In hopes that others may post their grille needs, here's mine. Maybe there's a way a third person can post something different and we can work out a three-way swap:

Looking for: Oxford White surround only. Will consider full grille (any flavor) w/ white surround if I think I can find a home for the grille part.

Have to trade or sell: XL-Style H-Bar grill, currently no surround. But, if I get above, then I have a black, pebble finish surround to sell/trade.

Old Tue, October 27th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Whopper Junior

mwkatm is on a distinguished road
Default I have a grille...

I just swapped my 2006 Lariat Tan honeycomb grille for a King Ranch H-bar grille.

The one I removed appears to have been modified by previous owner. It DOES have the White Surround, It appears to have one or two of the little tabs damaged, however is fully secured to the grille and looked just fine on my truck. The middle honecomb part is the tan color standard for the lariat. I removed the emblem as re-used it on my grille.

I only removed because I favored the H-bar grille, and I found someone willing to swap with me.

I understand these things cost a bit to ship, based on bulkiness, and not weight, but will be willing to work something out...

If either one of you would like it, and are still in the market, let me know.

I'll have to figure out how to post a pic, or you can email me, and I'll send you some pics that way

Lemme know.

Mike

Last edited by mwkatm; Tue, October 27th, 2009 at 11:36 PM.
Closed Thread