Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Classified Ads

Classified Ads You got it and don't want it? You need it and can't find it? Put it here and you just might get lucky!

Closed Thread

Old Sat, March 6th, 2010, 12:58 PM
Cali Gestapo!

Caforddude is on a distinguished road
Default Gryphon For Sale

Price: $300 shipped.

Well I got rid of my truck (bought a car. A shiny black on black 09 Acura TL if your interested) and now have a Gryphon for sale.

I don't remember the exact purchase date but it came out of a 2007 F150 and worked flawlessly. The truck was returned to stock but since I had custom tunes I think you will have to download the canned tunes from PHP's site and then you can go custom tunes if you want.

Link to PHP website and product description

Gryphon serial number is 1327
Comes with mounting pod and ODBII cable and directions and USB cable (everything it came from PHP with).

PM me to discuss. I'm old fashion so it will have to be money order mailed to me for purchase.

Last edited by Caforddude; Mon, March 8th, 2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old Sat, March 6th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Cali Gestapo!

Bump....

Last edited by Caforddude; Mon, March 8th, 2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old Sun, March 7th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Spark Plug Inhibited

Jeremy is on a distinguished road

Your gonna love your TL. Did you get the type-s with the six speed? I have a 08 RL and I love that car, it has so many bells and whistles like the adaptive cruise control. Sadly I'm looking at selling it, so I can get a SUV. I'm trying to find a good Excursion. Anyway you'll love your TL if you don't already, there is so much fit and finish and overall quality to the Acura Platform. They are great cars. Good luck
00 F-350 7.3, 12 Speed, PHP Gryphon, PHP hydra, DAC3
95 F-Superduty 7.3 DI, Auto, Mechanics Truck
94 F-Superduty 7.3 DI, 5 speed, Flatbed
Old Mon, March 8th, 2010, 11:13 AM
Cali Gestapo!

The TL is nice for sure.

Old Fri, March 12th, 2010, 06:57 AM
Whopper

DoubleVisioN is on a distinguished road

So if I bought this, is anything going to be different than if i bought a brand new one? I can still get a custom tune for my truck with this one correct? It will also have all the canned tunes on there too ?

Thanks!
Old Fri, March 12th, 2010, 10:44 AM
Cali Gestapo!

Yes you can still get custom tunes made for your specific vehicle by ordering them through PHP.

As far as the canned tunes I believe you have to download the canned tunes back on to it via the internet and PHP's server using the pegasus software. Hopefully someone can chime in with an exact answer to how that is done.

Closed Thread