Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests Let's face it -- there are times when everyone could use a few extra prayers coming their way. Feel free to post about prayers needed for yourself, family, friends, and anyone else!

Old Tue, January 19th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

martinoledad is on a distinguished road
Default pray for my dad.

Everybody i need you to say a little prayer for my dad. He started out with meningitis the day before christmas eve. which caused some brain swelling and other complications. he is for the most part healed from that ( thank god ) but now they found blood clots in his lungs and groin. so they are going to but a filter thing in him tomorrow. Also he is in a sh**y recovery hospital. he laid in his own you know what for god knows how long yesterday they didnt do physical theapy with him last 4 days which is why he is there (before they even knew about the blood clots) and all the pressure gets left on me as far as the decision making. Im his youngest child and closest so i have to do just about everything plus school. so keep him in your prayers and ask for strength for me

Thanks in advance.
Old Tue, January 19th, 2010, 10:57 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Sending thoughts and prayers for your dad's quick recovery and also for you to have strength to balance the decisions you've got to make while being young.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, January 19th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Gryphon CTS

shotgun will become famous soon enough

Prayers for you and your dad.

You're in a tough position, but God will grant you the strength to deal with this.

In case your suspicions need reinforcement, I'l say it: GET YOUR DAD OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN.

Hospitals are great places if you're seriously injured or ill - they are terrible places to 'rehab', get well, or recoup providing you can get the care/assistance you need at home or somewhere else...

Factory manuals here: http://www.motorcraftservice.com
Old Tue, January 19th, 2010, 05:54 PM

thanks again, he is in a different hospital now because he is having his blood clot problem taken care of so i think they will take much better care of him here. the only bad thing is he may have to go back to the same rehap hospital after he is done here. But the nurses found out this morning that i wasnt going to let this stuff pass.(cussed them out pretty good)
Old Tue, January 19th, 2010, 07:58 PM

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

Prayers sent.
Old Tue, January 19th, 2010, 10:51 PM

well precedure went well THANK GOD... and the doctor is going to keep medication going until thursday and we will see where he goes from there.
Old Wed, February 17th, 2010, 03:05 PM

Well just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Dad is finally back home after an almost 2 month hospital visit(Dec. 23 - Feb. 16) Getting stronger everyday and finally able to eat whole food. Again thank you
Old Wed, February 17th, 2010, 11:01 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

That's great news!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Thu, February 18th, 2010, 06:29 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

What awesome news!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, February 24th, 2010, 01:17 AM

well corey isnt the only one's that are having a bad year so far. yes my dad is better and back home but they just found my dad's sister unconsence at her house in Texas and ended up with brain damage and she is on live support right now but the part of her brain that was damaged was I guess the part that tells your body to breath. So they are taking her off the machine today sometime actually. They have already been making arrangements and most of my family is down there. My dad is tore up about because he wants to be there to say his good-byes but my grandmother(his mom) doesnt want him to go and in his still weakened condition me or my sisters dont really want him to go either. So please continue to keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.

Last edited by martinoledad; Wed, February 24th, 2010 at 01:36 AM.