Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Old Thu, September 8th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough
Default Greetings and Salutations all

Its been a while since I have been on here. After Lisa getting diagnosed with Graves Disease I have pretty much been working a 20 hr day between the shop and the house. We made the decision to leave AZ and get back to a slower pace of life. Not exactly sure where we will end up but we have the truck loaded with my tool boxes and clothes and a uhaul with my bike and more clothes. I do have 3 job offers in OKC but today we said we were gonna go through there and head on into TN, KY, or GA. I have talked to a place in Resaca, GA so thats an option. All I know is we are leaving it in Gods hands and where we end up is where we will be. I have been told by several people that this economy is not a time to do soemthing like this, but what will be will be.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Fri, September 9th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

cj45lc is on a distinguished road

Well good luck to you Chuck, wherever ya'll end up
Old Mon, September 12th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Good luck.

If you have plenty of savings and a steady job that is lined up (signed in writing) then I'd say this is the best time. Much easier to haggle a lower price.
Old Fri, September 16th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough

Well after talking with Warren Cat, we have decided to stay in OKC. They are putting us up in a hotel and paying for meals until we can find a house. Not many places with do that for a person any more.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Fri, September 16th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

That is great! Congrats on finding such a good place!