Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 1994½ to 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel

1994½ to 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel equipped F-Series and F-Super Duty

Old Mon, February 27th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Double Whopper

garyfink is on a distinguished road
Default SCT Tuners

Do you guys at PHP write custom tunes for the SCT Tuners? I have a TS Performance Chip but I'm thinking about selling it to buy an sct that way I have a scanner also, and will my custom tune I just bought work with it or do I have to reorder a different format tune?
E99 F350 , Magnaflow 4" Exhaust , AFE Stage 2 Cold Air, 3.73 Gears, Stock Tires , Transgo Tugger HD2 Repro. Kit with non-pwm apply valve , Landis Triple Disc Low Stall TC manual tc on/off switch, Deep Trans Pan, TS Chip waiting on PHP Tunes, TS Chip Burner.
Old Mon, February 27th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

We sure do! We're SCT dealers, but there are so many other companies out there that deal with SCT exclusively, we decided to only offer custom tuning for the programmers. The order forms for SCT diesel tunes are currently deactivated for updates, but if you need something, I can get the order form up and moving for you. Just let me know!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, February 28th, 2012, 03:08 AM
Double Whopper

thanks for the info.
I've read some reviews about there product and mostly say that they make great power but the fuel mileage really goes away. So if I buy one I'm sure I'll need a dd tune.
Thanks again for the quick response
Gary
E99 F350 , Magnaflow 4" Exhaust , AFE Stage 2 Cold Air, 3.73 Gears, Stock Tires , Transgo Tugger HD2 Repro. Kit with non-pwm apply valve , Landis Triple Disc Low Stall TC manual tc on/off switch, Deep Trans Pan, TS Chip waiting on PHP Tunes, TS Chip Burner.
Old Wed, February 29th, 2012, 04:16 AM
Double Whopper

will my custom tune I have for a ts chip work with the programmer or do I have to get another one?
Old Mon, March 5th, 2012, 09:36 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
We sure do! We're SCT dealers, but there are so many other companies out there that deal with SCT exclusively, we decided to only offer custom tuning for the programmers. The order forms for SCT diesel tunes are currently deactivated for updates, but if you need something, I can get the order form up and moving for you. Just let me know!

Why is it that Bill had me under the impression that we DIDN'T do 7.3L tuning on the SCT programmers......Just the 6.0L and gassers.