Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > Latest News

Latest News Stay up to date with what's going on.

Closed Thread

Old Fri, January 23rd, 2009, 01:57 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Default GET YOUR OBDII PORT COVER from PHP!

Just got off the phone with a wonderful company in Canada, and by late next week, we should have some OBDII Port Covers which plainly state DO NOT REFLASH - CONSULT OWNER in stock and ready to sell! It looks like the price will be $5.00 (shipping included) or $3.50 if included with another order. For now, we will only have the YELLOW cover available (they didn't have the red ones that I really wanted... )

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sat, January 24th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Whopper Junior

yetti96 is on a distinguished road

Excellent find. I see how this could me more useful on an Xcal application but I never intend on unplugging my wonderful gryphon from my truck. So I am still torn if I am going to need/want one. But at least you found a resolution for customers who wanted one.
Old Sat, January 24th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Kyle! It's really for when customers program back to stock and remove the Gryphon altogether when they go into the dealers for warranty work. Sshhh.

Aside from the Gryphon, however, we also sell Phoenix modules that plug directly onto diagnostic (J3) port on the PCM, so it's great for them, too!

And by late February or March, we expect to offer the XCal3 for the F-150 in addition to the Gryphon!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sat, January 24th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Member in Sin

SinCityFX4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post

And by late February or March, we expect to offer the XCal3 for the F-150 in addition to the Gryphon!
Shenanigans you say!!:banger: Sweet!
Old Sun, January 25th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

We'll probably also offer the X3 for the diesels by mid-year! Guess I should probably make these announcements formally, huh?

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, February 8th, 2009, 11:20 PM
Let the Mud come!!!

twintips_17 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Hey Kyle! It's really for when customers program back to stock and remove the Gryphon altogether when they go into the dealers for warranty work. Sshhh.

Aside from the Gryphon, however, we also sell Phoenix modules that plug directly onto diagnostic (J3) port on the PCM, so it's great for them, too!

Hate to bring up an old thread but any thougths as to offering the Livewire?

SUPERcrew
AF1, EDGE, and EFANS with Magnaflow Exhast SISO.
Expy Console and Rear Seat Swap! Eagle 16's with 285-75/16 ST's
Gryphon Tuner soon to have custom tunes by PHP!
Closed Thread