Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > Latest News

Latest News Stay up to date with what's going on.

Closed Thread

Old Thu, March 19th, 2009, 04:36 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about
Communication problems ????

Bill & Corey,
What's up with the sudden loss of communication?
Your phone just rings busy.. Don't you have call waiting?
No response to emails sent over the last few days.
No response to PM's sent to your forum profile names.

Let Me and probably others know how to get in contact with you guys regarding order status and other questions.

Thanks
DJ
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's
Old Thu, March 19th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Whopper

Thomas7.3psd is on a distinguished road
Default Communication

I read somewhere they have a phone issue. Plus i think they are swamped right now catching up on orders from vacation. give em a little time.i think they are going to take call tomarrow aswell to make up for it.
Old Thu, March 19th, 2009, 05:22 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

They are swamped right now Bill said in one of his posts yesterday. He also said their fax is still working if you want to give that a shot?

One way or another they'll contact you.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Thu, March 19th, 2009, 05:49 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

Well I don't own a fax machine...
Old Thu, March 19th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by soutthpaw View Post
Bill & Corey,
What's up with the sudden loss of communication?
Your phone just rings busy.. Don't you have call waiting?
No response to emails sent over the last few days.
No response to PM's sent to your forum profile names.

Let Me and probably others know how to get in contact with you guys regarding order status and other questions.

Thanks
DJ
We didn't realize something was wrong with our main line until Tuesday. The phone guy is coming out tomorrow morning to look at it. The fax line still works, so it isn't that we overlooked the bill! I've been sorting through about -- literally -- 200+ e-mails, so if I haven't gotten to yours yet, I apologize. I started to go through the 27 PMs that I had on here (yes, I said 27... that's since Friday)... answered about 6... then already had replies to those, so at the moment, I'm at 22 PMs. Trying to get through those, too. We've been using our cell phones to handle emergencies today, and I was even on the phone with Vonage a bit ago getting two new phone numbers!

We'll make an announcement as soon as the new phone lines are up and working, but I'll throw it on here now since people will be reading this thread... We're going to be disabling call waiting because we're getting so many phone calls now that customers ON the phone already are being asked to hold many times during one phone call, and if we ignore call waiting to take care of the customer we're talking to, the second customer is just being ignored, and that's not fair either. After much debate during our long drive this weekend, we decided that WE'D rather get a busy signal than feel like we were being ignored, which is why we've made that decision. Those of you who've talked to us on the phone know how the call waiting beep can really affect a conversation. While talking to the Vonage guy for 36 minutes, call waiting beeped with ELEVEN different phone calls -- and this was on my cell phone! That's crazy.

Hopefully, the phones will be working by noon tomorrow, and although it's Friday, I'll be answering them until 9PM.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, March 19th, 2009, 06:10 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

Ok thanks for the update, I think most of us are pretty understanding as long as you keep us in the loop as to what is happening.. hence why I posted the message here now everyone has the same answer.... have you tried Skype.. (you can also put a direct connect to your skype number in ebay listings) its cheaper than vonage and u can do video calls too. You can purchase a plan to call any phone pretty cheap..
Never used Vonage so can't say anything specific about their service other than they are spending a whole bunch of money on TV advertizing
What about getting an 800 number? you can piggy back those onto any phone number, u can get flat rate toll free numbers for about $15 a month I believe. you can then also see where people are calling from...

EDIT: Yay That Groovy Chick just PM'ed me to let me know my stuff is supposed to ship tmw...

Last edited by soutthpaw; Thu, March 19th, 2009 at 07:33 PM.
Closed Thread