Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Classified Ads

Classified Ads You got it and don't want it? You need it and can't find it? Put it here and you just might get lucky!

Closed Thread

Old Mon, December 13th, 2010, 10:23 PM
Whopper Junior

mstadler13 is on a distinguished road
Default Gryphon CS for Chip

I am really looking to trade my Gryphon CS that I have on my 00 F250 Diesel to a shift on the fly chip with gauges. Really not sure what it's going to cost to reburn a chip but would really like to see what you have to offer and what it will cost. It's custom tuned for stage 1s, CAI, and 4" turbo back Exhaust. Thanks
Old Tue, December 14th, 2010, 09:04 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Have you considered keeping the CS for the gauges and just adding a chip? That's actually what I run in our truck (although it's a CTS, not a CS) and I like it very much. If you've already paid for the custom files, we can transfer those over to a chip and cut you a really good deal on the chip.

Let me know if this seems like a good solution and we'll put something together for you.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Tue, December 14th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Whopper Junior

mstadler13 is on a distinguished road
Default chip

The more I think about it I really think that would be the way to go right now. That way I keep my gauges, diagnostics, and everything. So if you could shoot me a killer deal on a chip with my tunes. I have the 80 dd 100 performance and the 140 extreme. The only other one I might want would be the smoke show. But no big deal. Also if you could let me know if I go to a chip would it bypass the boost deal. Because right now on the 140 I really can't run it because it hits the 22psi right now and thats it. You can call me at 765-376-2013 email m_stadler13@yahoo.com or however. Thanks for the help.
Old Wed, December 15th, 2010, 08:16 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

I'll get with you as soon as we get back and get you set up.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Closed Thread