Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Tue, June 19th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Big cox

badfishfry is on a distinguished road
Default question, questions, questions?

Hello my name is Chris I have questions regarding new FICM tuning.

Heres is my current setup. 2005 6.0l PSD DRW, EGR delete, head studs, 4" turbo back, afe stage 2, 6.4l banjo bolts, blue spring, SWAMPS 58v FICM with php performance flash (2011 performed by SWAMPS ), PHP ECM/TCM roll back, SCT with river city diesel tunes, 4.10 rear and O.E. tire size, valvoline premuim blue 5w40 syn

Current strategy vxcf4n3, tqcion3, prz2al11

I was cruising through the sight for a friend and seen new FICM tunes are available

So now the questions. Which if any should I be leaning towards (Atlas 40, Atlas 80 or Herrcules)? Any suggestions appreciated

I do not tow heavy and only the occasional 1 car trailer.
I like to leave the tires on the pavement

Should i go with a FICM programmer or the 1 time hit? vehicle down time isnt a issue.

I am interested also in PHP tunes, would I possibly see greater improvement with the pair (PHP FICM and ECM/TCM tunes)?

Is there a ECM/TCM strategy that is more perfered with these FICM tunes?

I am not against changing tuners, would it be beneficial to get away from the SCT and go with another

"o well"
Old Wed, June 20th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Whopper

DIESELPHLEB is on a distinguished road
Default ATLAS40/TOW40

I sent my ficm and ecm to bill and he recomended atlas40 on the ficm and rolled back the ecm and put the tow 40 on it. I am so pleased with the power and fuel mileage now. 300 bucks plus shipping well worth every penny.