Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 1999 to 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel

1999 to 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel equipped Super Duty and Excursion

Old Thu, March 11th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

fifity is on a distinguished road
Default chip coming tomorrow

Who hooo...unfortunately I am at work from 0500 to 2000 and then off to get my head shaved (go to events section to see why) and then straight home to my mailbox!
I guess I will have to wait till Sat morning

I cant wait. I was sitting in traffic again today, saw an opening in the fast lane that was moving at 20 or so...punched it...and nothing..a slow creep forward and then sloooooow acceleration. I can't wait for the change.

This is going to get addictive I just know it...what do I have to do to the truck to be able to just drop the hammer and light up the rears...with out using the brakes...oh its a dually too...

i will be saving for the swamps IDM, adrenaline, gtp38r...I have no idea what kind of injectors (that alone has doubled the budget )
Old Fri, March 12th, 2010, 07:37 AM

Robert6401 is on a distinguished road

If you really want to be able to drop the hammer, you're going to either need to abuse your tranny until it quits or go ahead and upgrade it. Also, I am hoping you already have gauges????

2003 F250 Lariat 7.3PSD CC SB FX4

Kwik (6637) Filter, RE 2.5" leveling kit, F350 Rear Blocks, TC Lock, Fumoto, EBPV/Exhaust Brake,6.0 Tranny Cooler, AIH Delete, IssPro EV2 Gauges, PHP Phoenix stock, 25tow, 40tow, 65tow, 80dd, 100perf, In-tank mods, Muffler Delete, WW, FRx,HPx, JW Stage 1 Trans, Swamps HV/HF IDM
-Pulling a 38' Forest River Sierra 5th Wheel
Old Fri, March 12th, 2010, 08:55 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifity View Post

This is going to get addictive I just know it...what do I have to do to the truck to be able to just drop the hammer and light up the rears...with out using the brakes...oh its a dually too...

Being that it's a dually (you won't believe me but.....) it will light up the rears SUPER EASY. It's a simple matter of pounds per square inch exerted on the ground. DRW trucks are AWESOME for that. They suck on icy roads though for the same reason.
Old Fri, March 12th, 2010, 01:19 PM

fifity is on a distinguished road

I can see that...Can't wit till tomorrow. Just started raining here too. Dang it. Can't fit the truck in the garage... may have to wait till it clears up... nooooooooo