Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Mon, March 30th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Little Green Guy

Lepricon is on a distinguished road
Default Phone Problems?

Wanting to order a gryphon but want to talk to someone vs. using the order form. IDK why just to make sure i get everything i guess. HAHA anyway tried to call a few times on thur and have tried twice today and dont get even so much as a ring. Just goes straight to voicemail. U all still haveing bad storms over there?
Old Mon, March 30th, 2009, 07:04 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepricon View Post
Wanting to order a gryphon but want to talk to someone vs. using the order form. IDK why just to make sure i get everything i guess. HAHA anyway tried to call a few times on thur and have tried twice today and dont get even so much as a ring. Just goes straight to voicemail. U all still haveing bad storms over there?
They COULD be, I suppose. But, what bothers me is that I don't think they use voicemail. Does the voicemail answer identify PHP as the party you've reached? If not, then I don't think you are connecting with PHP. I DO know that they ignore your call if you block your caller ID (at least they used to) so make sure you don't have ID blocking (they don't want to talk to telemarketers any more than the rest of us).

If you aren't getting through, try emailing Corey and setting up a time to call. By the way, Corey can help you in filling out the form, as can many of the rest of us - you don't need to talk to Bill about that.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Mon, March 30th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

We've disabled call waiting, so if you call and we're on the phone, you're being immediately directed to the other line where you can leave a message. If you're getting the voicemail, I'm on the phone talking to a customer! I also believe that Billy set it up with our hardwired line (9913) that it will immediately roll over to Line #2 and ring if we don't have voicemail activated on Line#2. Since I can only talk to one person at a time, I have voicemail activated when it rolls over. We're SO not exaggerating when we say that the phone rings all day long!

Jack had a great idea, though... if you'd like, you can PM me your phone number, and I can give you a shout back. May be an easier way than just calling.

Ah... so nice to be loved.

Hoping this all makes sense as I'm on the phone and trying to multitask!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, March 30th, 2009, 07:18 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

This thread may answer your question
http://dygytalworld.ehost-services13...read.php?t=797

Go ahead and order, Bill is gone this week so Corey is all by herself doing double duty of sorts...
You will see the item billed to your credit when the order is PROCESSED and you will get a ups tracking email when it is shipped. depending on what tuning you have chosen you will probably see a couple week gap between those two events.

Yeah I did call once recently and go a PHP answering machine message though I thought Corey had gone to the Busy signal idea.... not sure what the status is of that so we will have to wait and see.
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's
Old Mon, March 30th, 2009, 07:20 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

we cross posted... you beat me to a reply
Old Mon, March 30th, 2009, 07:25 PM
PHP Groupie

Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Now I really feel honored! One of my quotes in a "sig"! Man, I've finally arrived!

- Jack
Old Mon, March 30th, 2009, 08:17 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
Now I really feel honored! One of my quotes in a "sig"! Man, I've finally arrived!

- Jack
Glad I could oblige

And I do believe this is my 100th post so we know what that call for

and of course

Old Mon, March 30th, 2009, 08:47 PM
PHP Groupie

The Ford Bikini Girl is really a sweetie, isn't she?

Congratulations on reaching "100"! Being such a , I'm doing everything I can to reach 1K!

- Jack
Old Mon, March 30th, 2009, 10:25 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
The Ford Bikini Girl is really a sweetie, isn't she?

Congratulations on reaching "100"! Being such a , I'm doing everything I can to reach 1K!

- Jack
Then Jack will wear a blue bow tie?

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, March 31st, 2009, 12:11 AM
PHP Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post
Then Jack will wear a blue bow tie?

Lars
A what? (And here I thought you were an OK kind of guy)! Just shows that first impressions can be deceiving!

- Jack