Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford - All Other Vehicles > 1994 to 2020 Ford Cars

1994 to 2020 Ford Cars All OBD-II vehicles go here. Mustangs, T-Birds, Cougars, Taurus SHOs, Contours, Focus, Mark-VIIIs, GTs, and anything else you can think of will be right at home.
If you have questions about late model cars or just have a nice one to brag about, here's the spot for you, too!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Tue, May 10th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

martinoledad is on a distinguished road
Default 2011 5.0 mustang

Has bill or anybody here done any tuning on the new 5.0 liter in the new mustangs. With gas prices going up im debating on trading in my truck because of rising gas prices, and im thinking about getting a mustang but ill only do it if i can get a new or barely used 5.0 GT. Then i want to wait a couple of years because im thinking about going back to the Fx2 instead of the Fx4. I was thinking today and came to the conclusion that a FX2 with an ecoboost engine would be BAD!!! but if i go this route it will be a couple of years before i can do this.

Decisions Decisions

40 series Flowmasters, K@N CAI, Jet MAF, Troyer Under Drive Pulleys, Stainless Works Longtube headers/Hi Flow CATS w/X-pipe, Ram Air Hood G-Force, SCT X3 programmer with custom tunes