Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Wed, May 26th, 2010, 09:00 PM
Whopper

gregk63 is on a distinguished road
Default DTC alerts, trk won't run. '04 5.4l 150

I know I'm gonna hear it (and probably deserve it), but it all started when I decided to clean my '04 F-150 engine compartment with some Gunk engine cleaner and the trusty ole garden hose. Did this Sunday night. It started afterwards; let it run for about 5 min, but Monday morn it would start and immediately quit. Rode my Gixxer and left the hood up. Started fine after work Monday eve, but engine light was on. Unhooked neg battery term for about 3 min, restarted fine and ran for about 5 min. Drove to work Tuesday ok, but on way home the wrench symbol illuminated and about 1 min later the DTC alerts started going crazy.
DTC's were 4,6,7,10. Think it actually quit after 6. Tried to restart because I was on entrance ramp and was trying to back off. Let it set @ park and ride Tuesday night. The repair shop that I took it to said the Throttle body assy needed replaced, but shortly after the truck was running fine; Wednesday afternoon. My father drove it home but as of 7p Wed truck wont start again. The shop provided me with the following codes he retrieved: P0221, P2104, P2106. P2111, P2135. HELP