Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests Let's face it -- there are times when everyone could use a few extra prayers coming their way. Feel free to post about prayers needed for yourself, family, friends, and anyone else!

Old Sun, August 16th, 2009, 01:14 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of
Default Corey is at it again...

Hit by another of those BAD migraines and is completely incapacitated. Hopefully, she'll be back on the block by Monday but please understand if there's a delay in her responding to some posts or e-mails.

Please keep her in prayers for a speedy recovery. We miss her when she's out like this.

Thanks everyone.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Sun, August 16th, 2009, 10:22 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Prayers and good wishes sent.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, August 19th, 2009, 03:49 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

How goes the battle with the migranes?

Lars

Old Wed, August 19th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Double Whopper

sam8 is on a distinguished road

My wife gets those, they are horrible.
Prayers to you, Corey.
Walk softly, Bill, and keep the noise down...LOL

'97 F-350 CC LB 4x4-Orignal Owner. Arrowcraft DRW Kit, Tymar int., Banks IC, Beans D-66 Turbo, Hypermax DP, 4 inch exhaust, ATS Triple Loc converter, Mag Hytec Trans Pan,Tru-cool Trans Cooler, ORU Shackle Reverse, Ultralite Gauges, PHP F.U. 2 Flex 6 pos. chip Terminator modded 17* HPOP and Scan Gauge
Old Thu, August 20th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Baconator

BlackSTX is on a distinguished road

I know how bad they can get , I used to get them so bad that a few times I had to go to the doctors/ambulatory center for a shot; and then you didn't feel well for days afterwards. Had so many of them for a while I was even hospitalized for tests/scans.

Thankfully, now, I can sort of sense them and know a few things which seem to set them off and can often stop them from completely hitting.

I hope Corey is back to feeling like herself.

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.
Old Thu, August 20th, 2009, 09:49 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

She's getting close. Was back at her desk today trying to get orders entered and phone calls made, despite still not feeling the greatest. She's a helluva trooper and it makes me really appreciate how much she does when she's not here to help.

Thank everyone for you prayers.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Mon, August 24th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Whopper

BadDogPSD is on a distinguished road

Thoughts and prayers are with you, hope you are feeling better!
Old Mon, August 24th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you all so much for your kind wishes!

If you've been around the forum for awhile, you probably already know that I get migraines every so often -- and yes, they've done the MRIs and such, which showed absolutely no problems. About three times a year, I get REALLY bad ones. This one was the worst I can remember in the past few years. Started on a Friday evening, got a shot of Demerol Saturday morning, and the darn thing wouldn't go away even though I kept up with the LorTab!

I've still got something hanging on -- I refer to it as the aftermath. Head's just not quite right yet.

I did, however, manage to spend the last 13˝ hours at my desk. The phones have been crazy -- it's 11:30PM, and Bill's actually on the phone with a customer! Then again, here I sit checking e-mails and posts. I certainly have a lot of e-mails and PMs to answer after being out of the office for most of last week. I'm doing my best to see that everyone's taken care of ASAP.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, August 25th, 2009, 01:04 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

Glad to see you back in the swing of things again!

Lars