Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 2003 to 2007 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel

2003 to 2007 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel equipped Super Duty and Excursion

Old Tue, August 21st, 2012, 10:45 AM
Whopper Junior

proghetto2002 is on a distinguished road
Default ECM Rollback questions

I spoke to Bill today on the phone about the best option to improve my fuel economy and/or performance. Hi Bill it's Chris. Thanks for the info and time you spent explaining the process to me. Now I have more questions. I saw on your website that you can get an ECM/TCM rollback with EGR delete and custom power level. Incase you don't recall and for others that don't know I have an 03 F-250 FX4 6.0 with EGR delete, 4" turbo back exhaust with Cat delete and high flow air intake. My fuel mileage is sad with an average of around 14-15 mpg. You suggested an ECM rollback and I do have the VXAP2N2 ECM programming as you thought. Would the ECM rollback with EGR delete and custom power level, say 65hp Daily Driver, be more beneficial then just the ECM rollback? How would that play out with my Evolution CTS? Thanks
Old Tue, August 21st, 2012, 10:49 AM
Whopper Junior

proghetto2002 is on a distinguished road
Default Sorry forgot to say

I also already have the PHP Hercules FICM program.