Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > General Vehicle Related Topics > Performance Modifications and Other Conversations

Performance Modifications and Other Conversations This is a place where we can have real, honest discussions about all things performance related.

Whether it's power adders, engine parts, configurations, injectors, tuning, or whatever else you can thing of, let's talk about it!

Old Sat, May 22nd, 2010, 12:06 PM
Almost not a Newbie

CageFighter_Dan will become famous soon enough
Finally have the time to post photos of the truck with discription

I have finally had enough time to post photos of my truck, before its paint job, i was trying to hold out untill it was painted, but with 6 kids and a full time job, time has been hard to get it into the shop. I have uploaded a few pictures of it with full details of the mods done to it in each view of the truck. Feel free to post here what you think, or if you have any questions on how the mods were accomplished, many more to come over the next year. And yes all mods and converstions were done by myself. All the discriptions are under each picture in my photo album under my user info on this forum. Thanks again for everyones help over the past 6 months on here you guys have been great
Old Sat, May 22nd, 2010, 12:08 PM
Almost not a Newbie

so far with smoked projector headlights, stealth turning signal bulbs, HID 6000k lights, led signal accents, Cut out replacement billet grills top and bottom, 285/75/r16 cooper discoverer ATR tires. Ride Rite air bag system. Crome dual long horn air train horn in behind the billet grill. And a full 4.6 to 5.4 converted engine Thats about it for this angle of the vehicle

Full LED smoked tail lights, complete 3" from header exhause with eliminated cats to a single Dynaflow exhause and chrome tip. Reverse camera installed in the actual tail gate under the handle so when hooking to trailer you drop the tail gate and have an actual view over the trailler hitch and ball. Upgraded 10,000lb hidden hitch system with a brake light activiated ford symbol hitch cover. And of course my window decals lol
Old Sat, May 22nd, 2010, 12:09 PM
Almost not a Newbie

JUst a photo at night with the projector hid 6000k head lights and stealth turn signal bulbs turned on

inside modifications. Of course right off the start the gryphon tuner of course couldn't have this project with out it. Passport 9500IX radar detector, Clarion 7" touch screen double Din DVD/XM satillite/ reverse Camera/ GPS navagation/ bluetooth linked stereo head unit with emergency brake bypass toggle. two 12" MB Quartz compition series subs, Alpine 1100 watt digital mono block amp. Two way 9000 meter alarm/starter unit with after market electric door locks. And upgraded center seat console from an XLT with storage compartment and cup holder. oh yeah and my steering asisting steering wheel knob lol love that thing
Old Sat, May 22nd, 2010, 12:10 PM
Almost not a Newbie

a little bit older picture when i first started the project, had the tires and air bags in, this is how well the bags worked for me on my half ton, this was a full lift plus 4 sheets of 1/2" drywall weighted at about 2,600 lbs and the bags were filled with about 80 psi, the bags are definately a good investment for anyone that actually wants a good load in their truck, or just the ability to level out their truck

Last edited by CageFighter_Dan; Tue, June 8th, 2010 at 05:44 AM.