Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Tue, January 12th, 2010, 06:44 AM
Whopper aka STANK FOOT

RUSTY2STUFF is on a distinguished road
Default Got it fast, woohoo it's great, but stinky cab!!

I am amazed how fast I recieved my Gryphon. I didn't expect it for a while with everything going on. Bill and Corey you guys are the best, you rock.

I do have one concern. I have a Volant CAI, the one with the airbox. I used the tow program and the cab smells like burnt dust, kinda like when you turn on the heat in your house for the 1st time. The drone is also really bad. The tank was about half full of 89 so I pumped her full of 93 and switched to the performance tune and no more smell. It runs great, very little drone and I don't here any pinging. Should I worry about running to lean? If so is there something I can adjust to help? Timing, advance etc? I havn't done anything to the truck besides the CAI and leveling. It's on 05 F150 Lariat screw 4x4 5.4.

Thanks again,
You are the best,
Hope things start getting better and I'm praying for you all.