Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Wed, November 11th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Whopper Junior

jonnyblaze is on a distinguished road
I GOT MY TUNES!!!!! :)

Hey guys. hows it going? I just thought id let everyone know that i just got home from a super long day at school and checked my e-mail and i see that my tunes are complete im soooooooooo excited and happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live in the city right now while im going to college so i left my truck up north at my parents house. I wont be going home untill the weekend so i will still have to wait untill friday to update my gryphon. i cant wait untill friday. Its going to feel like an eternity waiting untill the weekend. Thank you so much corey and bill and if their is someone else who was involved that i dont know about thank you as well lol. Anyway thanks again guys.

Today is remembrance day here in canada and im pretty sure you guys call it veterans day in the U.S.? Anyway I would like to take the time to thank and to say god bless all of the Canadian and American service members who have sacrificed their lives so we can live in freedom here in North America. Lest We Forget. I have a buddie in the Canadian army who just deployed to afghanistan and i pray that he is safe over their and comes home without a scratch.

ill comment on the weekend once i get my gryphon updated to let everyone know how awesome it is
Old Wed, November 11th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Whopper Junior

jonnyblaze is on a distinguished road

I just saw right now that corey had posted that she is super sick. I am really sorry to hear that. I hope you get better ASAP. I also forgot to ask you guys how SEMA went? anyway i hope SEMA was great and i hope that you feel better soon.
Old Wed, November 18th, 2009, 10:36 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Cool!
Glad you got your tunes!
Enjoy!
Be safe!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.