Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests Let's face it -- there are times when everyone could use a few extra prayers coming their way. Feel free to post about prayers needed for yourself, family, friends, and anyone else!

Old Mon, October 12th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Default Atlanta's underwater again!

Please keep Georgians in your prayers. Unfortunately, rain's been pouring down -- in the same area as a few weeks ago! -- since early this morning, and we're expecting more this week. Right now, our county (as well as more than a dozen others) is in a Flood Warning. The pictures are just unbelievable. I can't even imagine what the homeowner's who've lost everything must be going through.

I know we Georgians have been praying for rain for a few years now, but we didn't expect it to come all at once!

We'll keep you up to date!

Thank you!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, October 12th, 2009, 11:38 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Please keep Georgians in your prayers. Unfortunately, rain's been pouring down -- in the same area as a few weeks ago! -- since early this morning, and we're expecting more this week. Right now, our county (as well as more than a dozen others) is in a Flood Warning. The pictures are just unbelievable. I can't even imagine what the homeowner's who've lost everything must be going through.

I know we Georgians have been praying for rain for a few years now, but we didn't expect it to come all at once!

We'll keep you up to date!

Thank you!
I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

Lars:rained on:

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, October 13th, 2009, 10:43 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Sorry to hear that Corey - It'd be nice if the rain could be redistributed a bit, like to southern Arizona. Hope you folks dry out a bit soon.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Wed, October 28th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Native American Redneck

TXWolf is on a distinguished road

I hope everything worked out for y'all there in Georgia. We had the same thing happen here in my neck of the woods ... everytime it rains a couple of inches, we get a bunch of swollen creeks and flooding.

2008 F150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4
5.4L - 4.88 Gears
PHP Gryphon Programmer - BDS 6" Lift - Magnaflow Dual Exhaust - JLT Ram Air Intake - 20" Pacer Ridgeline Rims with 35" Mickey Thompson Baja ATZs Tires - Westin BullBar with Driving Lights