Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Fri, October 14th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Whopper Junior

x2elite is on a distinguished road
Default Thinking about doing the rollback....

I have an 04 truck, but my Strategy is VXBC9N8/TQBF0NA. When I got my truck about a year ago, it ran great, and got pretty decent mileage. Then I got it serviced at the Ford Dealership, and the Mileage tanked. I just bought an SCT, and am planning on doing custom tunes, but I decided that I might wait until I can do this first, and then get custom tunes for the new strategy once I do the roll back. Do you think I would benefit from this?
Old Fri, October 14th, 2011, 11:26 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Abso-freakin'-loutely.

Just wait on custom tunes for your SCT device until after you get rid of the sub-par calibration.