Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Old Sun, September 2nd, 2012, 09:10 PM
Whopper Junior

motorhead1257 is on a distinguished road
Clap Hello from NC.

Thanks so much for Glorifying the Lord on your webpage. I am a Christian too. I'm a graduate of Emmanuel College in Franklin Springs GA. where I recieved 2 degrees. An A.S. in General Education and a B.S. in Bus Admin with a concentration in Financial Management. This I did late in my years. It was a tremendous experience for me too. I am the proud owner of an 03 EX 4x4 Limited 7.3L PSD. It's my first Diesel and it's my first loan ever!! I am excited about working on it, and I hope it's as fun for me as my 03 Dyna Wide Glide Anniversary Edition is. I hit a deer on it 2yrs ago on it near Wrens Ga. and never went down. I was going 60+ mph and when I hit it, I almost came off the bike. My right leg got caught up under her, and was pulled back behind me where it hit the sissybar and hyper-extended the right knee tearing the ligaments and miniscus on both sides of the knee. I was unable to get surgery until a year later when the VA authorized an Outside consult. He did the work a year ago and I am pain free "thank you Jesus!" and I can run on it too. Like nothing ever happened to it

Thank you for the Forum, and most of all thank you for your shared beliefs and customer support. When I read the webpage intro and you posted your ethos, I knew I was in the right place. I'm trying to do mods on my truck and do it the right way the first time. I've been told many things by many people and am somewhat confused now. But as destiny would have it, I'm good to go now.

Les
Old Mon, September 3rd, 2012, 10:42 AM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Welcome!
I'm selling a few truck parts, just sold my 2002, check the classified adds, .
Glad you recovered from your accident!
Feel free to ask anything you want, just try and post one time per question, and don't worry it will take time to get your custom tunes, but you will enjoy them even more!!