Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > Super Duty & Excursion (Gasoline)

Super Duty & Excursion (Gasoline) 5.4L & 6.8L equipped Super Duty and Excursion

Old Sat, February 21st, 2009, 02:20 AM
Bacon King

th3godf4th3r is on a distinguished road

any update on this puppy?
2008 White Ford F-150 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 | PHP Gryphon w/ Custom Tunes | 18" XD Monster's | 33" BFG A/T | AS Leveling Kit | Brandmotion iPod Adapter | 6000k H.I.D Lights | Line-X Bedliner | Weathertech Floorliners| True Dual Magnaflow Exhaust| K&N Cold Air Intake| Troyer Performance UD Pulleys
Old Sat, February 21st, 2009, 04:48 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

I know the 2009 stuff isn't finished yet, and he's also working on some 6.4L stuff for Edge. I was against the whole cloning thing, but I'm thinking it sounds better and better.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, March 25th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Bacon King

any new updates?
2008 White Ford F-150 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 | PHP Gryphon w/ Custom Tunes | 18" XD Monster's | 33" BFG A/T | AS Leveling Kit | Brandmotion iPod Adapter | 6000k H.I.D Lights | Line-X Bedliner | Weathertech Floorliners| True Dual Magnaflow Exhaust| K&N Cold Air Intake| Troyer Performance UD Pulleys
Old Sat, May 23rd, 2009, 02:38 PM
Bacon King

any update?
Old Sat, May 23rd, 2009, 07:25 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

We've just finished up the 6.4L stuff last week and I need a week or two to get caught up on the current backlog of custom orders. After that we'll be back onto projects. I don't have a specific time frame, but expect we should see something later this summer.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Tue, August 25th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Bacon King

hey bill and corey,

been awhile since ive chimed in here but are you guys getting close to having a programmer for the f-250 5.4L??

Just wondering because dove season starts the 1st and the dad is getting ready to make some trips across state

thanks!
Old Thu, August 27th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Bacon King

hellloOoOoOoO
Old Mon, September 28th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Bacon King

i have PM'd one of you a long time ago but never got a response. to you have a time frame for this?
Old Sun, October 4th, 2009, 11:59 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Taylor,

I've got the firmware finished for the F-Super 5.4L/6.8L but just haven't finished the calibrations yet. I'm looking at about 2 weeks before we are ready to BETA test the programmer. Give me a call this week and I'll get you details on BETA testing if you're interested. I may even be able to see about getting you over to Dynomite for a dyno test.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Tue, October 6th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Bacon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
Taylor,

I've got the firmware finished for the F-Super 5.4L/6.8L but just haven't finished the calibrations yet. I'm looking at about 2 weeks before we are ready to BETA test the programmer. Give me a call this week and I'll get you details on BETA testing if you're interested. I may even be able to see about getting you over to Dynomite for a dyno test.

Take care.
alright great! ill send you over a PM in a few weeks and see where you stand

thanks!