Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software

Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software Tune your own 7.3L Diesel! If you have a question or comment about Minotaur? Post it here.

Also, check out our Facebook group: Facebook - Minotaur Tuners

Old Fri, April 30th, 2010, 11:42 AM
Double Whopper

bsdracing is on a distinguished road
Default I cant seem to get the burner to burn?

I cant seem to get the burner to burn the new chip when i open the pheonix flash FU it opens and the first thing I see is 1 highlighted and blank and the rest are blank it says its connected as it should be and has the connected COM 4 and the PID 'BC'- CID 'BC' - FID 'FC' is this what it should be like because the user guide looks different than the screen i see when opened any help would be great need this stuff going its been a month already
Old Fri, April 30th, 2010, 11:48 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Russ,

What you need to do is load your files from the hard drive.

Basic rundown:

Use the "]" (right bracket) and "Tab" key to scroll through all 6 positions so they say Load File From Disk.

Hit the Tab key one more time to where it highlights the picture of the chip in the lower left corner then follow the instructions.
Old Fri, April 30th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Double Whopper

im not sure what you are talking about with the "]" bracket but when i have the burner and chip installed it says connected COM 4 and the code on the right and both the chips on the bottom are blue and highlighted but it wont let me do anything if I click on them it says error and contact PHP
Old Fri, April 30th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Double Whopper

how do i do a screen sho of my computer? when i hook up burner with chip in it i have chip installed in burner then plug USB in and last the power supply and then the light goes green and I click to open the phoenix flash FU and it opens and then highlights the chips on the bottom and it has the six slots that look like you would click and drop down the menu and the fist one is highlighted but I cant do anything else and also the burner light turns red and green?
Old Fri, April 30th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Double Whopper

I now know what yoru talking about with the tab and the ] but it just goes from the position one to the highlighted chip on the left then the one to the right and then back to the 1st position
Old Fri, April 30th, 2010, 01:02 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

So it allows you to toggle between only the first position and the two icons on the bottom of the window?
Old Fri, April 30th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Double Whopper

Do i need to have an access code for this? it says the programmer ID 'BC' is not authorized for use with this software. please contact php for assistance? and then if I go up to "help" the fist thing it says is "activate software and if i click it, it says activation code?
Old Fri, April 30th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Double Whopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
So it allows you to toggle between only the first position and the two icons on the bottom of the window?
yes if it is just chip without switch or with it
Old Fri, April 30th, 2010, 01:16 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

Yeah, because even with no chip in my burner here, I am still able to toggle through all 6 slots. Something smells fishy.

I'll see if Bill has an idea.............................................. ..................
Old Fri, April 30th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Double Whopper

yeah mine acts the same with chip in or out it even highlights the chips at the bottom