Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > SVT Lightning, Harley Davidson Edition, & Raptor

SVT Lightning, Harley Davidson Edition, & Raptor 5.4L Supercharger equipped F-150s

Old Mon, March 16th, 2009, 04:32 PM
Whopper

SemperFiMarine is on a distinguished road
Default No love for the newer HD's??

I just got rid of my 06 F-150 5.4L for a new 08 F-150 HD with the Saleen Super Charger. I still have the Edge Evo from my '06 and was curious about the tuning options available for the super charged HD but Edge doesn't know, so they said if anyone would know it would be you guys. Dont get me wrong, this thing is fast but I am sure it can be faster with custom tuning! And what is with the B/S 95 MPH Govener?
Old Tue, March 17th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Double Whopper

CHARGED97 is on a distinguished road

Hello, This is definately the place to be for custom tuning ......I have a 97 f150 and Ive spent a alot of money on it ......Ive put a power advanced crate motor in it along with an ATI procharger with 10 psi of boost, methanol injection, Ford racing 42# matched fuel injectors with the stock computer?????.......Bill (The Mad Doctor) turned the Evo to a Gryphon and did the custom tune ......let me tell you I thought it was fast before .......its incredibly fast and its done on a pretty safe custom tune ......totally worth it !!!!!.....Bill can fix pretty much any issues you would have......I bet you could do a pulley, up the fuel pressure and do a custom tune and I bet you would have a BEAST!!!!.......Ive done alot more to my truck but I dont want to bore you with it
Old Tue, March 17th, 2009, 10:46 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
Talk it over with Bill and just see what he can do.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, March 17th, 2009, 10:54 PM
addicted

kokopellimotorsports is on a distinguished road

is all I have to say.

Yes the mad doctor will be able to improve your performance.

Ty

Tuning is addicting. Lol.
Old Wed, March 18th, 2009, 03:50 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

We can work something for you. It will definitely need to be custom tuning because the standard tuning will either not work (unsupported calibrations) or would be so improperly tuned that you wouldn't want to run them in the first place.

Let me know what your new HEX is and I'll see what we've got.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Wed, March 18th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Whopper

Awesome! Glad to hear that there is more I can do. Okay this might sound like a dumb question but what is a HEX code and where can I find it?
Old Wed, March 18th, 2009, 05:10 PM

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Turn the key on and plug the Evo in. The "HEX" code should show up on the display. If it does not (newer firmware doesn't display this) then do the following:

From the main display press [Menu]
Select "Diagnostics" and press [Enter]
Select "Tech Support" and press [Enter]
Press [Enter]
Press [Enter]
Select "Truck Info" and press [Enter]

The code displayed is your calibration or "HEX" code.

Let me know.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Old Wed, March 18th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Whopper

Got it, HEX is 08H08A0F1C
Old Thu, March 19th, 2009, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFiMarine View Post
Got it, HEX is 08H08A0F1C
Where on earth did that number come from??? That not a HEX code. Is that from a scan tool or did that number come right out of the programmer? If that came from the programmer, we've got a problem.

(678) 890-1110

Old Thu, March 19th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Double Whopper

CHARGED97 is on a distinguished road

Hey Bill I thought my truck was the only one that had serious issues like that LOL....

Tags
davidson, harley