Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests Let's face it -- there are times when everyone could use a few extra prayers coming their way. Feel free to post about prayers needed for yourself, family, friends, and anyone else!

Old Fri, February 3rd, 2012, 04:21 PM
Whopper Junior No Tomato

j. clementi is on a distinguished road
Default For the fine folks at PHP

I know I have prayed for everyone over at PHP...

It seems that some people have not been very kind to them recently. Thats sad and unfortunate. I have read thousands of pages on just about every truck forum out there and it seems that the concensus is that PHP is by far the best at what they do. For the most part, people have no idea about what is involved in programming a vehicle to match someones specific wants/needs. What you do is an art and I salute you for it (Ok... Ill stop kissing butt and I'll get to the point)...

It is my understanding that PHP is a family owned business that provides a service to its customers because that is what they enjoy doing. I know they have run into a lot of hardship over the past year or so... from phone problems and lost emails to medical problems amongst other hardships. I also know that personal issues along with business affairs (and difficult customers) can create a very large headache for smaller family owned businesses such as PHP.

I would like to request (and pray) that people gain a little more paitience. Once patience wears out, atleast try to be polite when working out any issues... I know I have never personally talked to Bill about any of my questions, which is what I think some others are expecting. As far as I know, Bill is a mythical minatour. The fact is, I have not had a question go unanswered when I have politely asked it on the forums. So, If PHP doesn't answer the phone...send an email, if they dont answer your email fast enough... just post on the forums or try the live chat... If that doesnt work... I suggest that you pray because at that time, chances are that someone elses problems are larger than yours.

To the fine folks over at PHP, I pray for you. May god give you the strength to deal with any hardships that you may face. May he also give you the strength to deal with your more difficult customers. I also pray that larger businesses (edge, comcast, vonage...etc.) can get there act together (I could go on a rant about larger businesses but the language would not be appropriate for a prayer thread).

I wish you all the best... just remember, for every unhappy customer, you have a thousand happy ones. God bless
Old Sat, February 4th, 2012, 07:00 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Sat, February 4th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Amen!, The definitely work to hard making people happy to be receiving the forum abuse that I have been seeing... .
Old Thu, February 16th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

dietoremain is on a distinguished road

Dont worry Bill is real.. lol I've talked to him at all hours of the morning on facebook at times too. :P Hes a good fella.

And couldnt have said it better myself.. patience!
Autometer gauges
WW/ATS 1.0 exhaust housing
Hutch/Harpoon in tank mods/hpX line
AIH delete/ebpv delete
TruCool trans cooler
Straight piped
PHP FU
Old Wed, October 31st, 2012, 07:20 AM
Whopper

zelly is on a distinguished road

A prayer for all the people on the East Coast in the USA. Also everyone without power that might be getting cold and hungry. I guess it's a time to really Appreciate the things you have and to help others/Neighbor's. I know we lost power over night and I live in Southern Canada.

Really a time for everyone to help each other with whatever they got!!!