Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > Latest News

Latest News Stay up to date with what's going on.

Closed Thread

Old Tue, March 24th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
I don't suppose you want to consider an answering machine? I suppose its capacity would be exceeded in about an hour, right?

- Jack
We HAVE an answering machine for the business line. Anyone who has called today knows that it gets filled up WAY too quickly. The other issue is that -- literally -- we're on the phone (or cell phones) all day long, and it would probably take a couple of hours to return all the messages. Then it's like e-mails... a customer has left a message, and if you can't get back to him right away, he feels ignored. We're going shopping in the morning for two new phones, and customers will not have the option of leaving a message anymore for the sole reason that I don't want someone to think that by leaving a message, we can get back to them right away because the reality is that sometimes we can't. The emergency number is always available, though! (Some people have odd ideas about what constitutes an emergency, I've got to say.... )

If this gives you any idea of what it's like here...

Billy came to bed about 5:30 this morning (but he did finish 8 customers' custom tunes before retiring! ). When I got up about 8, I took the phone off the hook so that it wouldn't ring and wake him up. I put it BACK on the hook at 11:58, and within about a minute, it rang for the first time. I was on the phone with that first customer for 5-10 minutes, and call waiting beeped with 5 or 6 different callers! BTW, call waiting should be gone, gone, gone by 7PM tonight! The phone hasn't stopped ringing. But that's a very good thing, so I'm not complaining.

We've debated getting a $600 phone system where you can push whatever button for gas vehicles, another button for diesels, etc., but aside from us being out $600, we can't see how it would help. For now, we've just got to keep answering the phone when it rings and hope that if someone gets a busy signal, they'll call back.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, March 24th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Whopper

Thomas7.3psd is on a distinguished road

Thats crazy....but its just growning pains of success.
Old Tue, March 24th, 2009, 03:26 PM
PHP Cheerleading Section

OneTomcat is on a distinguished road

From my perspective, you guys are doing an outstanding job. When I called today, it was answered by Corey on the 2nd or 3rd ring and within a couple of minutes, I was speaking with Bill. Five minutes later my problem was resolved. I know that it doesn't go that well every time but I suspect the majority of the time it does.
Anyone who is in any sort of business realizes that there are times things just can't get done as soon as everyone would like but it does get done. The product supplied and the caring, customer-responsive service from Corey and Bill easily off sets any delays.
Bottom line.....you guys rock

'05 F150 FX4 SCAB
K&N FIPK
Magellan Navigation System
Full Boar Performance SIDO exhaust
Gryphon PHP Programmer w/ custom tunes
4UCam wireless backup cam
Old Tue, March 24th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for your post (your check is in the mail).

No, honestly, thank you for your post. We all need that proverbial pat on the back once in awhile.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, March 24th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Whopper

tg150 is on a distinguished road

X2 what OneTomcat said..

I called yesterday and also got to Corey after only a cpl rings, then also got to talk to Bill which i wasnt expecting.. All in all they spent about 25 mins with me give or take but they coulda easily blew me off but they didnt.. Imagine doin that all day long almost call after call, how they get work done i dunno.. But once you get them on the phone youll realize what they go through and how much they care about you. Kudo's to both of you.. Keep up the good work..

"Good things come to those who wait"

2004 Scab Lariat
Leveling Kit, 20"OEM's, Magnaflow SI/DO Exhaust, AirAid Jr Intake Kit, K&N Drop in, PHP Gryphon.
Closed Thread