Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Sat, March 3rd, 2012, 09:41 AM
flavtfan

flavtfan is on a distinguished road
Default Done a search and couldn't find what I was looking for

when changing between custom tunes...if i've done any changes to the custom tunes, do i have to load previous settings everytime i switch between those custom tunes to keep the changes i made? i currently have the 87 tow and performance and made minor adjustments to tire size and shift firmness only. thank you and sorry if it's a repost but i searched for a while and couldn't really find clarity on the subject.
Old Sat, March 3rd, 2012, 10:47 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavtfan View Post
when changing between custom tunes...if i've done any changes to the custom tunes, do i have to load previous settings everytime i switch between those custom tunes to keep the changes i made? i currently have the 87 tow and performance and made minor adjustments to tire size and shift firmness only. thank you and sorry if it's a repost but i searched for a while and couldn't really find clarity on the subject.
Yes you do. Anytime you change tunes, if you have "customized" settings like Tire Size that you want to keep, you must open the Custom Options Menu and then IMMEDIATELY scroll to and select "Load Previous Settings". That will reload those values. Then you can scroll to "Done" to start programming your PCM.

If you don't do this, those customized settings will not be loaded.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Sat, March 3rd, 2012, 06:46 PM
flavtfan

flavtfan is on a distinguished road

sweetness...thanks. once i was able to get on the accelerator today, i'm overly impressed.