Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 1999 to 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel

1999 to 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel equipped Super Duty and Excursion

Old Wed, May 23rd, 2012, 04:34 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

epowers777 is on a distinguished road
Default no cleatus? help from meadator

I tried e mailing cleatus and it wont work. can someone e mail me i dont want to post my info
Old Wed, May 23rd, 2012, 09:13 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

I have no idea what it is that I'd be able to help you with.
Old Wed, May 23rd, 2012, 11:16 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

I'm a moderator. I could forward anything you need to ask Cody to him if you want to PM me with whatever it is.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Thu, May 24th, 2012, 07:26 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

My email address is on the "Contact Us" page of the website.

I turn off my forum PMs for three reasons:

1. It allows an open discussion in the eyes of everyone. That way it's easy to know exactly who said what...and when. Also, since I have very limited time every week available to actually do tuning/email answering, it gives someone else an opportunity to help out with the concern during the day.

2. I'm not sure if it's more difficult to send an email to my "business" account, but if people have to take more steps to do something, then they're more likely to look for their answer elsewhere before taking that "leap of faith" that is the PHP email server.

3. I am a fairly disorganized person when dealing with electronic communications media. I have a strong disdain for "networking" and adding to the confusion by having more than one place to look for any written messages really messes with my head. In addition, this is the only forum that I use (I'm proud to say that I've been internet forum-free for over a month now and I feel great!) because of personal reasons.
Old Thu, May 24th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Double Whopper

superdutynick is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
... (I'm proud to say that I've been internet forum-free for over a month now and I feel great!) because of personal reasons.
Someone needs a 1 month chip

2005 F250 Lariat; CC LB; 6.0 PSD; Edge CTS w/ PHP custom tunes; EGR Delete; ARP Studs; 4" Turbo Back (no Kitty) w/ 4" straight thru muffler; Rev-X; FICM programmer
Old Fri, July 27th, 2012, 11:31 PM

Lol well good to hear from you cleatus
1 you are the only person other than Dave that helped me out all the times I needed it

2 you fixed my tunes and my idle (bow to you)

3 your smart!

I usually just e mail you to keep the forum clean that's why I was worried you had left.

Also cleatus I was wondering if you guys received my package (computer) and was wondering how it's going? Bill had an issue with the codes when I first bought the truck hopefully it's not giving you problems. If you can give me an update it would be nice. I am very low on money and wanna make sure the funds are in the account when you bill me.

Thanks Eric
Old Sat, July 28th, 2012, 07:49 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

Eric,

Sorry, but I can't help you with your shipment because I'm in Montana. You sent your computer to Georgia. I talk to Bill maybe once a month........and Corey even less frequently than that.

I just do tuning, sorry man.
Old Sun, July 29th, 2012, 12:46 AM

Bummer Corey is doing it i think can you shoot them an e mail for me? I'm asleep during normal business hours.

Hope your doing good cleatus!
Old Sun, July 29th, 2012, 12:22 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

No, Bill actually does the programming in your case.

I have to email Bill the same as everyone else does. I also work all day (like most folks) so I don't call him, either.